Jan 8, 2011

New Years Adventures:


Blazer: H&M
Dress: H&M
Tights: Target
Ring: Modcloth
Scarf: H&M
Necklace: Modcloth
Boots: Target

These are the quick shots we took in between celebrating (thanks Kristen!).  I loved my outfit, though I do realize I need more clothes with color.  One might think I'm from New York with all my black.  That's what the blue tights and scarf are for: splashes of color!

No resolutions for me per se.  Maybe goals...since I make those all the time.  Lately I've been feeling this year holds loads of good changes for me which hopefully include my career change and moving!  Working hard on those...I'm determined!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome :)
    Those drinks look amazing, I need to go out with you two. haha By the way the blog looks great! You definitely need to help Chris spruce his up! hahaha Love youuu!

    ReplyDelete