Jan 26, 2011

Party Adventures

To continue the birthday weekend posts of 2 weekends ago...


Dress: LC Lauren Conrad, Kohl's
Belt: H&M (from a skirt)
Shoes: Steve Madden

All right so these pictures were taken quickly after the party so that's why I'm trying not to laugh hysterically at 4 in the morning.  I also think I need to take more close-up pictures in the future to show the details.  

I LOVE this dress.  I initially was attracted to it because of the sheer top.  After seeing the character of Ginny Weasley, in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, wear a dress with a sheer top I absolutely had to have one! The bow pattern and the fun frilly bottom were the icing on the cake.  I'm not generally a big pattern girl and even after buying it, still wasn't sure about it.  But after I put it on...ah, love! Perfect for the wine and cheese party I was at all night.  



No comments:

Post a Comment