Feb 1, 2011

Business Adventure




Blazer: H&M
Shirt: Express
Necklace: Modcloth (best necklace in life!)
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Target
Ring: H&M


I had a meeting for a new job and I got it! Yay! My first official job as a costumer! So to celebrate best friend and I met up after at Casey's Irish Pub. I forgot to take pictures of the place and the food we were having so much fun and, of course, we were a bit tired from our work day. It is a very fun place with good Irish food and drinks, and let's face it I need some of that every now and then. Must be my Irish blood! 

I completely believe that what you wear to an interview or, I suppose, anything of importance can be influential in how you perform. I felt good in this outfit so I was happy and confident, everything I needed to have a successful meeting! This particular necklace is one of my favorites! I always feel a bit of the Victorian time period (well other time periods too) using the actual working watch inside. All in all a very good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment