Feb 14, 2011

NYFW

I have some fun pictures from last year but they will have to wait a bit. Why? Because of NYFW. Yes, New York Fashion Week is here. I've been perusing the photos courtesy of nymag.com. Maybe I'm just not in a fall mood but I'm a bit bored with most of it so far. There are still more shows to come of course. That's not to say I didn't find some fun stuff though...

Charlotte Ronson:
want this dress...

 the skirt would work year round...
 jacket...
and now Prabal Gurung

 kind of like wearing a petticoat

 fun dress in a flattering pink, of course I love it...
and now
Rebecca Minkoff
 80's off the shoulder kind of begging me to lounge in it...

 The entire outfit I would wear over and over...


yay feminine coats!

I know most fashionistas always pay attention to the trends for the next season trends and I do most of the time but I think maybe with the trends leaning towards some 90's styles, I'm less inclined to follow it. It's just not for me. But there's every chance that I say that now and will find myself wearing more than I thought. haha and that's why I don't define my style because it's always changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment