Mar 4, 2011

Busy Busy Adventures

All right, so trying to manage 2 jobs with crazy hours is tiring. It also tends to leave any spare time I have to just trying to catch up on basic things like cleaning. But I finally took pictures of an outfit yay!


Blazer: H&M
T-shirt: Hollister
Military Jeggings: American Eagle
Boots: Target

It was a long day that started with a meeting then loads of walking around to different stores. Yes, I was that person shopping in heels. I always said I wouldn't shop in heels but this one couldn't be helped since I went right after the meeting. The life of a costumer: shopping for something specific and in this case it is not the right season for. At least I can fit in some exercise in, working those muscles in heels for hours. Bright side to everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment