Jun 16, 2011

Moody Weather Adventures





Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: H&M
Belt: Nordstrom
Shoes: American Eagle

The weather has been a bit confusing and I'm loving it. We fondly (sarcasm of course) refer to this as June gloom here in California. While most other years I would be asking where's the sun? This year I'm embracing the cool and cloudy weather. Kind of like I'm willing my body to soak it in since very soon it will be beyond hot. But this weather doesn't make dressing easy since the weather fluctuates from cold to hot and back to cold very quickly. I was running errands and didn't want layers to carry so half sleeves are super convenient. 
Also had fun with this tied hair side pony tail. By tied, I mean tied, literally in knots; 2 to be exact. With such thick and long hair the knots give the illusion of shorter hair, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment