Jun 1, 2011

Star Tours Adventures

Last week I got to preview the new Star Tours ride at Disneyland before it officially opens! Beyond exciting. That would be I why I have my excited face in half these pictures. I couldn't stop myself.



 So shiny!

 Starport views
 "Rigorous" baggage checks



Shirt, Necklace & Jeans: American Eagle
Vest: Gift
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

My day was all about comfort for doing a lot of walking that and the fact that it was cold. To be honest, I really wasn't concerned about the outfit I just wanted to get there. I almost wore my Star Wars shirt but that's overkill.
The ride, of course, was brilliant and astounding! There are so many different combinations for adventures one can have once in the Starspeeder 1000. Not to mention it is 3D, as in good 3D not cheapy gimmicks that aren't realistic. The effects (including the underwater parts that felt so lifelike), the 3D, the characters...oh my goodness! I can't even put it into words; also I don't want to spoil it for everyone. We went on it several times and we never had a repeating adventure. It's like being in Star Wars. My nerd side was very satisfied. Today I'm off to preview the new Little Mermaid Ride. But you'll have to wait until next week for that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment