Jul 10, 2011

Castle Adventure



Shirt, Shorts, Hat, Scarf: H&M
Sandals: American Eagle (whew! almost an entire outfit of H&M, I have to shop at new stores! The deals are just too good)

Well, I saved some Disneyland outfits from a month ago. Why stash them? My pass is on a block out for this month and part of next and I knew I'd be wanting to go, so instead pictures! Sunset by my favorite castle makes me happy. How girly of me, but I can't help it. Sunset colors go so well with the castle, waters, and music. Le sigh! Oh well, I'll be back soon enough.

On another note, I'm going to have to figure out what fashion stuff to give you lovely readers on days I'm on set for one of my jobs. I don't choose my outfits those days so anyone have suggestions on what they'd like to see? More movie fashion reviews? Shopping suggestions? I have some DIY lined up but I will eventually run out...

No comments:

Post a Comment