Jul 27, 2011

Comedy Night Adventure


Dress, Scarf, Belt, Bracelet, Cluth: H&M
Shoes: LC by Lauren Conrad, Kohls
Necklace: Nordstrom

Let's start by saying I got that cute clutch on sale for $5!! Let's all be happy for a moment. Every time I use it, it makes me happy. $5 well spent! Now on to the rest of it. How to spice up a LBD (little black dress)? Throw a scarf and belt it. I was thoroughly pleased with this outfit not to mention the night overall. Went to see a hilarious friend of mine in her debut at the Comedy Store! How was she? Marvelous of course! I missed her second performance because of work, sad. Thanks to my dear friend Lexi for taking these pictures! Loved her strategic placement in a cleverly but confusingly decorated bathroom. Perhaps it might be just me who got confused but upon entering I almost went in the direction of the mirror (the one behind me). Believe me it is a lot more convincing as the room that holds the toilets than where it actually was. Then again, maybe they do that on purpose, to create comedic moments/nose prints on the mirror. It is the Comedy Store after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment