Aug 22, 2011

Casual Adventure






 This one was over-exposed but I played around and I really liked the effect!
Shirt, Tank top, skirt, espadrilles: American Eagle
Necklace: Modcloth
Belt: An old tie from my dad
Bracelets: H&M
Flower: Self-made
Soundtrack: Back Where I Came From-The Feeling

Happy Monday! I enjoyed this one because I did not work (shhh no telling anyone) I went on a wonderful hike and dinner with my fabulous sisters. Yay sister time! So I'm tired and happy.

I was really happy during these pictures too because I was on my way to visit a good friend. I've been so busy and neglecting some other aspects of my life, oops! So this was my it's hot-but-cooling-a-bit-for-the-night combo. You saw of course, dear readers, the addition of soundtrack information under the clothes info. I am constantly listening to music and I thought I should share that too! Especially as it sometimes can affect my choice of fashion for the day. Hope you had a wonderful start of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment