Aug 5, 2011

Flowery Summer Night Wedding Adventure





Dress: LC by Lauren Conrad, Kohl's
Shoes: Modcloth
Bracelet: H&M
Necklace: American Eagle

I wore this dress to my good friend's wedding but was in such a rush all day I had no time to photograph it. So I recreated it for church, hair and everything, and then the lighting outside was not the best. Oh well. I normally wear this dress with a belt, but without it, it feels more Grecian. For some reason, I felt the Grecian vibe when running around trying to get ready, including the braid and twists in my hair. (Because, per usual, I decided to get loads of things done and I had to be there early to help so I left getting ready with less time than I should) I knew it was a success when complete strangers came over to talk about the dress and mostly about my hair. I was also a bit proud that I mixed prints, flowers and stripes (in my bracelet). I never do that but it worked with this outfit. It was a pretty and fun wedding made even better by the radiant happiness of the bride. Nothing beats seeing your loved ones happy! Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment