Aug 26, 2011

Safari Adventure



Shirt and headband: Forever 21
Tank top, shorts, sandals: American Eagle
Shell bracelet: self-made
Bracelet: H&M
Soundtrack: Bloodstream (Vampire Diaries Remix) by Stateless

Goodness, friends, I'm amazed that I'm able to squeeze a post in! I'm running on the fumes of 3 and a half hours of sleep from jumping (ok, ok, driving) from set to set. But this outfit just begged sharing. I love a mulitude of animals but I have my favorites; dolphins, giraffes, cheetahs, and sea otters being some of those faves. So awhile ago, my sister told me they had a giraffe shirt. Once she showed me a picture, I was on a mission. It took me forever but I found one and it's perfect. So getting stuff done in the heat in a cool giraffe shirt makes getting things done easier for some reason. Maybe not but I felt like it did and that's good enough for me.
By the way, Bloodstream is one of my songs that I'm in love with is currently in my "Sleepy Time" playlist. Yes, I have a playlist for right before bed winding down songs, not because I need them to wind down, it's just nice. While its not the most normal of lyrics (curious now, I know...) before bed I can't get enough. So sweet dreams for me as this song flows through my bloodstream...(see what I did there? cleverrrr, just a little) Let's hope I don't read this post later, when under normal hours of sleep, and think whattt?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment