Sep 7, 2011

Hot August Flowers Adventure





Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt, Necklace, Bracelets: H&M
Shoes: Rocket Dog via DSW
Nail Polish: Cherries in the Snow by Revlon, Wonder Mellon by Mabelline, Diva-in-Training-Glee by Sephora by OPI, Techno Girl by Sephora by OPI, mix of Strawberry Margarita by OPI and Soho by NYC
Soundtrack: What I Know by Parachute (they are on heavy rotation for me this summer)

This is my comfortable but put together look. It's still hot, humid that day, and I'm not transitioning to fall yet. There I said it. I don't have to. I feel like Gus in Cinderella, refusing to get off of a key with his eyes screwed tight and repeating Nope over and over again. Love this skirt, but must remember to fix it after running (hurriedly walking) for the camera self-timer. And my favorite part? Ombre nail polish!! I can't get enough of how fun it looks! Most pictures I've seen people have done darker colors such as blues or green but too dark for me. I really only like the red and pink colors on my nails so far anyways. I hope you guys have tried this trend, if not, I highly recommend it. So much fun!
Side Note: This is a crazy hectic week of filming for secret projects and not secret projects so if I happen to be MIA (missing in action) it's because sleep became a first priority. See the the wonderful plumeria tree behind me? There will be a more on that fabulous tree at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment