Sep 22, 2011

Last Summer/Mini-Charge Up Adventure

Goodness, dear readers, I have to get my schedule together! I feel like I'm permanently playing catchup. So please bear with me. I'll get back to regular posting soon. Today was my first day off in...well, you don't want to know. Also, I can't remember so no one knows. Second also, I sort of stole this day away. Technically I should have been working but played a little hooky. What?!? Where to go for a mini charge up day? Disneyland!



 These are my storytelling faces, I guess, since that's part of my career...at least my thinking/brainstorming expression then my "yes, that's worked! happy day" expression (no one needs to see any other in between expression)...

This is my super happy to be out at Disneyland face!

Dress: Target
Necklace: Etsy
Bracelets: H&M
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: American Eagle
Soundtrack: Paradise by Coldplay (can't get enough)

Such a wonderful day deserved a fun dress. This is actually one of my favorite outfits that I liked to repeat all summer but never had the chance to photograph it. This dress, in different combos, was on repeat. I also thought this would be my last chance to wear it the summer way (as in no tights, no sweater, no layers...you get the picture). The weather went from humid to hot and then cooler so it worked well. I forgot, however, to document the spandex shorts I was wearing under. Why? When having Disneyland adventures, one never knows what will happen and it is always better to know no matter what there is no indecency or accidental flashings. Safety first everyone. And now to get us in the Halloween/Fall mood...



There will be more of course. This is just one window after all. Disney fall time is magical. Well, it's always magical to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment