Sep 1, 2011

Let's Look Ahead to Fall...

With the weather slightly cool and sales in the horizon I can start to look more toward fall. Though, let's be honest, not all the way. I enjoy my dresses and sandals far too much, also it's still very warm. By cooling off I mean it's around 95-97 degrees. So let's look to fall's "in" colors.
From pantone.com


These are the popular colors from the runway and into your closet, if you so choose. My favorites for myself are honeysuckle, deep teal, and maybe nougat, maybe. I'm sure I'll find something in phlox too. These colors are fun to say! Now, just because it's "on trend" does not mean one has to add it to one's closet. If you don't like it or it doesn't work with your clothes then don't. But if you feel like experimenting or just want to shop, it's useful knowledge. With Labor Day sales this weekend, what better time? Because, let's face it, we are girls on a budget (yes, you want to use the money on food and drinks or events instead of shoes...well, mostly). I hope you score great deals.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of adding warmer hued tones to my wardrobe for fall. I'm dreaming of burnt orange & burgandy reds. And, would definitley love to add a rich brown as pictured in the pantone guide above! Yay, for fall fashion. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete