Oct 11, 2011

Disneyland Safari Adventure




 Shirt, Tank top, Shorts, Necklace, Shoes-American Eagle (no I didn't plan an all brand day)
Belt-Modcloth
Sunglasses-H&M

Ahhhh, that's the huge sigh of happiness I breathed yesterday when at Disneyland. I actually forgot about work and all the other logistics that go with it and just laughed and played. Mostly that's because I did my work before I went, but that's besides the point. On the tram home I checked email and there was nothing pressing at all waiting for me and it was a good reminder that no matter what, life goes on. Easy to live in an "on-set" bubble but I have to remember there is more. Oh Disney perspective!

Halloween Disney of course means amazing carved pumpkins! Along with pumpkin spice lattes, Halloween and fall decorations everywhere, revamped rides...the list just goes on. I felt a bit safari with my shorts and the shirt/jacket, which I thought amusing and fun (and made sure to go on Jungle Cruise in the spirit of things). It did get colder at night and so I threw on a scarf and definitely enjoyed that hot coffee at night. And so now pictures!




 In keeping with fashion-Edna Mode!




No comments:

Post a Comment