Oct 5, 2011

Fall Plaid Adventure




Shirt-H&M
Skirt-Forever 21
Shoes-Jessica Simpson
Necklace-Etsy
Song: Leave Me Out of It-The Feeling

It was a semi-warm day for this outfit, unlike the cold rain we are having. I love the rain! This outfit was the great combo of comfort while looking put-together for a day of running around. While it easily goes with heels with all day on my feet and a choice I vote flats. Though I did go pick up two pairs of shoes that needed to be repaired so they can re-enter my wardrobe yay! It's like getting new shoes! Oh, and if you think you see a blood stained hand, you are right. Whaaaat? No, not real blood, you vampires! The on-set fake blood stuff that I had to use and didn't have time to find gloves for. Ooops! That is definitely a note to self for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment