Oct 14, 2011

Night Out Adventure




 This is what happens at 3 in the morning and your best friend says do a funny pose or something.
Shirt-Best friend's closet/boutique
Leggings and bracelets-H&M
Necklace-Modcloth
Ring-Icing
Shoes-DSW via Best friend's closet/boutique
Soundtrack: Weird Science by Oingo Boingo

Anyone confused by the "shops" I got my clothes for the night from? Ok, here is the story. I was filming all day and Best Friend invited me to go out after. Normally I'm exhausted and practical and for too many reasons to get into I was fed up with it. It's been months since I've done anything remotely fun like going out at night. Work has consumed me and I said no more! However, I was not prepared in the fashion department. So I went shopping in Best Friend's closet. Fun! Using my leggings and jewelry (magically I'd packed blue jewelry) we enhanced it all with stuff she had. The shirt's arms technically aren't supposed to worn like that but I like it so much better. Verdict? One of the cutest and still comfortable outfits especially for having been thrown together in 5 minutes and then running out the door.

PS. Thanks to Best Friend for taking the pictures even though we were exhausted at 3 in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment