Oct 26, 2011

Teal Adventure




 Dress: Forever 21
Bracelets and Headband: H&M
Ring: Icing
Necklace: Modcloth
Shoes: American Eagle
Soundtrack: Scotty by Daniella Mason

This was from a couple of weeks ago but I didn't have time to adjust some of the pictures since it was super bright outside. I wore this to church and then straight to set for filming. That day we were at a gym and as is typical with me I couldn't resist playing. Got in a little setting (volleyball) practice with a basketball, some soccer moves as well, and all in a dress and espadrilles. And I love the sleeves in this dress, even though almost every time, I stick my arms through the wrong hole and have to redo it completely to get in the right one. Thought I'd leave you with some fun pumpkin pictures from Disneyland.

PS. I may or may not have been in such a rush when I took the outfit pictures that I captured the handle of the tripod. Lovely.






No comments:

Post a Comment