Oct 13, 2011

Tricky Weather Adventure





Blazer, Shoes-H&M
Tank top- LC by Lauren Conrad, Kohl's
Shorts-American Eagle
Tights-Target
Necklace-Forever 21
Soundtrack: No Mozart by Natasha Bedingfield

This was my I'm-starting-the-weekend-of-filming-on-a-creative-fashion-note outfit from last weekend. Mostly because I know by the time the end of the weekend comes around I might feel lazy after crazy 13 hour days and who knows if I'll look put together then. All right, in all honesty, I will. I'm not wired any other way. Turned out to work well since the weather started out cool, made it's way to hot, and then back to cool. I ended up hardly wearing the blazer most of the day, which is too bad because I was excited to. But there is all the rest of the fall and winter to wear it.
P.S. Just when I thought it was cooling off and I could switch out my summer and spring wardrobe for fall and winter the temperature goes back into the 90's. Nice.
P.P.S. It's my 100th post! Whoa! Thanks, lovelies, for reading and following!!

No comments:

Post a Comment