Nov 22, 2011

Dainty Hiking Adventure


 It was a party so I started being silly about posing.

Dress, Bracelet, Ring, Shoes: H&M
Tights: Target
Nails: Shopping Frenzy by Sephora OPI and Inc Splatter by Sally Hansen
Soundtrack: Stereo Hearts- Gym Class Heroes with Adam Levine

This wonderful dress was for a good friend's birthday party. Ok, actually I got it for holiday season parties but couldn't resist starting off with the party. I love the ballet feel and I've always wanted to wear this color but never find things I like. Not anymore! While the shoes and not the typical choice, I wanted to toughen the dress up a bit. Plus they are incredibly comfortable.

This was extremely well planned on my part as it was quite the long night. And when you 1) accidentally cut your hand while helping clean-yes I commonly do unexpected klutzy things, but in my defense, the broken glass was well hidden by layers of trash-and 2) there are no bandaids and then your sleeping arrangement is unexpectedly changed and you have to invent a bandage to last through the night and then find a new place to sleep, your shoes are the last thing you want to worry about. Thankfully I must be part vampire because that deep cut on my hand completely healed within a couple of days with no sign of what happened. Fun night!

PS. Thanks to Best Friend for being photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment