Nov 23, 2011

Festive Adventure




Sweater: American Eagle
Leggings & T-shirt: H&M
Boots: Target
Necklace: JewelMint
Nails: Mermaid Tears by OPI
Soundtrack: I'm Gonna Make It Better by She & Him

This was for the very fun Disneyland Late Night Holiday Party. Since this happened last week, before anything depressing happened, it was too early for me to fully immerse myself in Christmas. I have to make a conscious effort to enjoy Thanksgiving before giving in to Christmas spirit. I'm totally all for being thankful. So as a compromise I went with a festive red. Loads of fun, the party I mean, but the sweater is a comfortable fun I guess too. Also love my new boots! Ok, ok, they are newer. All set for Thanksgiving everyone? And to my readers abroad...well, there are going to be some good sales from U.S. retailers this weekend online. Just a little helpful holiday tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment