Nov 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a wonderful, happy, and lovely food-filled day! I'm going to tackle a new recipe for Brandied Pumpkin Soup to add to an already scrumptious meal with my family. I'm so thankful for so many things (despite the recent sad times) but I especially wanted to express my thanks to you, dear readers. I know soon I'll get to know you more as comments come in, so for now, Thank You! Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to share my contributions to fashion (as different as they sometimes may be) and to share a little of my life with you! I wish you all happiness and warmth on this great day.

PS. I know most people think fall leaves, cornucopias, and turkey pictures but I'm a beach sort of girl. Doesn't my picture just oooze relaxation and happiness? Ahhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment