Nov 9, 2011

Last Light Fall Adventure







Shirt, Tights, Belt, Sunglasses, Bracelets: H&M
Shorts & Shoes: American Eagle
Necklace: Forever 21
Nail Polish: Mint Candy Apple and Black Onyx
Soundtrack: Cry Me Out by Pixie Lott

So this outfit is leftover from when it was lighter fall weather. The kind where I would feel a bit warm during the day but needed some warmth for when it got chilly. Unsure how these got lost in the shuffle but I happened to like it a lot. The tights are so unexpected! Not to mention that I could run around all day on set fixing people's costumes, setting background actors, calling out directions, and occasionally lifting heavy equipment (hey a girl's gotta get a work in somewhere). Would I be wearing this now? Yeah right, I'm freezing. I switched the wardrobe over to winter and brought out all my sweaters. Lovely! Just put flannel sheets on my bed and a couple blankets. Think I'm cold at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment