Dec 19, 2011

Christmas Music Monday

Last Monday before Christmas! Ah! This season makes me so happy! But I'm very behind on the shopping list. In fact that's what I'm off to do now. Had to start it out right with a wonderful Christmas tune, though. Last week I was driving to work and thought of this song and knew I had to share this classic. Then, like usual, I forgot. This happens to be my sister's favorite and she promptly told me to put this up and was then appalled that I could possibly forget. So here's to you, sis.

Judy Garland-Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Your Sister has great taste in Music, its not Christmas with out this song!!!
    I love your posts keep up the blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Just what I needed to hear!

    ReplyDelete