Dec 28, 2011

Christmas Warmth Adventure






 Turtleneck, Sweater, Heels-H&M
Pants-American Rag
Ring-Disneyland Capt. Jack Sparrow Ring
Nails-Miss Bossy Pants (Glee) by OPI for Sephora
Soundtrack-Extraordinary Merry Christmas by the Glee Cast



The Christmas season lasts a while for me. So I thought I'd share one of my favorite places to visit for Christmas. If you know me (or have been reading for a bit) you know that I love Disneyland. And Disneyland at Christmas is no exception. But the Disney California Hotel is hidden gem of Christmas cheer, warmth, and glorious decorations. I met up with Best Friend for drinks on a cold night and it was  loads of fun! I also LOVED this outfit too. It was cute without trying too hard. Loved it and kind of want to live in it permanently!! Thanks to Best Friend for being outfit photographer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment