Dec 27, 2011

Lacy Fireside Adventure





 Sweater-Gap (old)
Skirt-Express (old)
Necklace-Forever 21
Tights, Boots, Purse (below)-Target
Bracelets-H&M
Ring-Modcloth
Nail Polish-OPI Mermaid's Tears
Soundtrack- Christmas Lights by Coldplay

This is an old outfit I had forgotten to post. It's from the end of last month. My wonderful dog had just unexpectedly passed away and I was having a rough time of it. In true best friend fashion my best friend took me out for a night of relaxation, warmth, and drinks to cheer me up. We went after work so I threw this together after a long day on set. It was such a good night and we accomplished what we set out to do. I felt a bit better. How can you not with the warmth of that fireplace? I can feel it through the pictures!

Such a lovely night and very good drinks (that's a chocolate martini or as I call it: dessert) at The Bar at Culver City Hotel. I highly recommend it, the hotel, I guess the drink too. Not to mention the great history the hotel has since it's been open since 1924. Go to this site for a bit of history that include Charlie Chaplin, John Wayne, and the Wizard of Oz munchkins. Thanks Best Friend for a fantastic night and for being my outfit photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment