Jan 17, 2012

Downtown Adventure



Sweater-Nordstrom (old)
Dress-H&M
Shoes-Target (last year)
Clutch-Sephora (old) gift
Ring-Claire's
Necklace-Gift (old)
Nail Polish- Wocka Wocka by OPI and Silver Shatter by OPI
Soundtrack-Titanium by David Guetta feat. Sia

After a long 13 hour day on set last Friday, I wrapped with enough time for me to make a much needed dinner with friends. I did a quick (well maybe not so quick, I had some time) change in the car and then did my makeup. I have found my car to be a wonderful little boudoir. So after making sure I looked presentable it was out for a night on the town. I always like downtown LA at night (well during the day too). It was a night of excellent food and drinks and fun with friends!

P.S. Thanks Chris for being my photographer!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christi! It's Megan from 90210. :) I've been looking at your blog and I really like it! I love the outfits that you create and put together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan! That makes me happy! :)

      Delete