Jan 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, dear readers! I hope you all had a splendid beginning of a new year! And welcome to a new year of blogging. I'm so excited to be going into a second year of blogging and have some new ideas to add. (Plus a goal of being more regular about posting) But I'd like to know what suggestions you have! Let me know what you'd like to see more of, what you'd like to see period, or what you already like seeing. Just leave me a comment, promise I don't bite! And with that, this is how we shall all elegantly go into the new year...
Dream Girl 1945 by Gil Evgren via elvgrenpinup.com

Cheers to 2012 and it being a fantastically successful year, by whatever you deem successful for you. And double cheers to a new year of fashion and utilizing it for your personal creative expression and to help you exude your inner confidence and beauty to the world!
...and now, as it is Monday, it's the first Musical Monday of the year!
Til the World Ends by Britney Spears
see what I did there? World ends...the Mayan calendar ends 2012. So clever. Mostly it's just because it's a fantastic song, especially to dance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment