Jan 3, 2012

Milkmaid Braids and Stripes Adventure





Turtleneck Dress-H&M
Sweater Dress-American Eagle (gift)
Tights & Boots-Target
Ring-Claire's (from a long time ago)
Hair- Milkmaid Braids
Snowflake nails-OPI for Sephora in Le Duex and NYC in French White Tip
Soundtrack-Robot Boy by Linkin Park

This was something I threw together for a cooler day but just in case the sun decided to shine full force, it wasn't going to kill me. For a day of brunch and helping Best Friend pack and then taking her to the airport it served it's purpose. Casual, creative, but put-together. I feel like that's what I always try for.  These pictures were hurriedly taken just before we walked out the door on the way to the airport. Thanks Best Friend! Oh also the nails are snowflakes! Should have gotten a more close up but in a hurry because I was, per usual, running late. I kind of love the look of layered dresses! (I've decided)

No comments:

Post a Comment