Jan 11, 2012

Riding Theme Adventure




 Blazer, Turtleneck, Purse-H&M
Pants-American Eagle
Boots-Target
Necklace-JewelMint

Tapas

This was for a glorious night of movies with the fam and dinner with a friend. I went to see War Horse and in honor of it, I went with a horse riding outfit. I felt that at any minute my wonderful horse (which I don't have) would come to pick me up and we'd ride into the night. LOVED the movie by the way. It was absolutely stunning cinematography and moving. Went home for a short time then Meghan and I went for Tapas. That is her hand showing how good our calamari, shrimp in garlic and butter (which we had already devoured), and (our favorite) squid cooked in its own ink were. All these pictures are an extremely full and happy Christi. Thanks Meghan for being photographer!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my sis! She insisted I mention how great she is...

1 comment: