Feb 23, 2012

London Fashion Week

Time for fashion! With Spring close by I know a lot of people are thinking spring fashion (I catch myself doing that and then tell myself, stop!) but with winter clothes on sale, why not keep an eye out for some things for next year? There is so much to inspire so this may take a couple of posts spread out. Just some things I found inspiring. Dive in! Oh, and I threw in some guys fashion too!

Giles Deacon





Love the burnout on this pattern

 Mulberry
 This coat reminds me of Star Trek, or Star Wars, going into lightspeed
 Ok, I know this isn't necessarily practical but how great would it be to wear this skirt?!

Antonio Berardi
 I'd wear this


 Gilded Age


McQ



 LOVE this and want this coat!!

 Gorgeous!

Burberry Prorsum
 Fantastic coat! Yes, I want it...
 These too!

 Emilia Wickstead
 Horses! Love this print


 Corrie Nielsen
 This skirt would be so much fun to wear

No comments:

Post a Comment