Feb 17, 2012

Rainy Day Adventure






Sweater, Jeans, Shoes, Brooch-American Eagle
Umbrella-H&M

It's a week of fashion posts! Since my last post was a bit fancier, I thought I'd end with a casual one. It is Friday after all. For a rainy and cold afternoon I normally just want to bundle up but the trouble is that when I go inside to stores and such places, it's always too warm. Therefore, this sweater is for that I'm-either-too-hot-or-too-cold state. Keeps me warm, but not too warm. Since I knew I'd be wearing heels non-stop most of this week, I took advantage of flats whenever I could.

So as we head into this long weekend, have fun relaxing, heels or no heels! Hope you have a good one!

PS. I was really happy it stopped raining just long enough to take the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment