Feb 21, 2012

Screening Night (Two) Adventure





 Dress-Asos
Belt, Bracelet, Bird Ring-H&M
Coat of Arms Ring-Modcloth
Shoes-Christian Siriano for Payless
Clutch-Sephora
Soundtrack-Midnight Dancers by Wolfgang

This was my look for night 2 of the screening of my picture. I think I love this dress. Pretty and fun because it's longer. Maybe I just felt so much more...proper and ladylike, I think. Mostly it makes me feel more graceful, which is deceiving. But that's a great thing about fashion you can trick people into thinking things that might be a bit of a stretch. What!? Yes, I said it. While I can be graceful, it doesn't always come out. This dress makes me feel like I'm always graceful and ladylike. And then I toughened it up with the fantastic Coat of Arms ring. Can't really miss it, it's big. This is a business thing after all and apparently I went with the tough cookie theme.

Here I am with my movie poster, yay:

2 comments:

  1. Sehr schöner blog :)
    hast du lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen ?
    liebe grüße

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke schön! Danke! Es tut mir leid wenn das falsch ist, weiß ich nicht Deutsch.

      Delete