Mar 13, 2012

Cozy Ballet Adventure




Skirt-H&M
Sweater dress-American Eagle
Belt-Modcloth
Necklace-Etsy
Shoes-Christian Siriano for Payless
Nails-Tuxedo
Soundtrack-Stanley Cooper by Alvin Band

I've just realized I'm a bit behind on my outfit postings. The outfit was from a couple weeks ago. Oh, well!
This was a day of running around all over LA from work meetings, to meeting with good friends, to an event at my university (why, yes, I did do an alumni event. fun!) And this skirt always does it's work without fail. I always feel so put together and girly (even though I wasn't always that way all day, I looked like it! In the words of Dark Helmet of Space Balls "Fooled you!") I also had compliments from strangers about the outfit and skirt. Love love for this skirt.
Also thanks to Meghan for being my photographer on a very late and cold night when we were very tired! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment