Mar 20, 2012

Green Night Adventure








Shirt, Bracelet, Necklace-H&M
Tank top-no idea (it's that old I can't remember)
Pants-American Rag, gift
Ring-Captain Jack Sparrow Ring, Disneyland
Shoes & Clutch-Target
Nails-Tuxedos
Hair-Twisted at the crown into a little circlet.

I've been wearing this green shirt all the time at work and it's kind of surprising that it's the first time on the blog. It is such a beautiful green and went so well for the night out. My sister had an extra ticket to a performance by Paul McDonald, with special guest Nikki Reed. I enjoyed his music, having never really heard it before. I also enjoyed doing night makeup (I don't get to do that as often as I'd like) which equaled loads of eyeliner for the night (love!).

Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment