Mar 6, 2012

Mod Adventure







Dress-Asos
Turtleneck-H&M
Tights-Target
Clutch-Express
Shoes-Christian Dior for Payless
Nail polish-And a Cherry On Top by OPI for Sephora
Soundtrack-Sentimental Journey by Doris Day

It was inevitable, I guess, that when I was shopping for dresses for my film premiers that I would find others that I liked too. This is one of them. Saw it and immediately thought 60's! It's very rare that the 60's thought is ever a bad one. As it was the inaugural wearing I thought I'd have fun and go all out; completely mod! And yes, I loved every minute of it! I have a feeling this dress will get a lot of wear this summer.

P.S. I'm a little proud of myself for learning to watermark my pictures. So feel free to Pinn and Tumble them or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment