Mar 12, 2012

More Weekend Fashion Fun

Ok, ok, it's actually the week now. I would have gotten it posted earlier, except, I had to pause for The Walking Dead. Yay zombies! New York has loads of shows and this means a ton more looks that I like. So bear with me, please, because I can't help myself basically...

Alice & Olivia

 Simple, and without trying too hard, sexy


 Altuzarra
 Angel Sanchez
 Badgley Mischka
 Fantastic
 Carolina Herrera





 Loved the hair for this show

Charlotte Ronson
Different shows featured long gloves and I love that!

Christian Siriano

 Tough and feminine
 Ahhh! the sleeves on these dresses are wonderful!



 Diane Von Furstenberg
 Donna Karan





 Douglas Hannant

 Gen Art


 Anne of Green Gables anyone? Yes, please!
 Want this!

Jenny Packham


 Lela Rose
 Convenient; no need to wear a necklace
 Marchesa



Wearing a cloud...where do I sign up?

 Michael Kors


 Milly by Michelle Smith
 Monique Lhuillier
 This print is wonderful

 Victoria Beckham


 Zac Posen
 Retro and modern love
 Rag & Bone
 Looks so cozy!

Ralph Lauren

 Ruffian



Really like this look. There was a similar red outfit that reminded me of Carmen Sandiego. As cool as that is, the blue is so striking!

threeASFOUR

 Oscar de la Renta






Finished! And now we look to spring...

All pictures are from nymag.com fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment