Mar 10, 2012

Weekend Fashion Fun

Let's finish up Fall fashion shows. I only have Paris and New York left to cover. Here are some looks I liked from Paris:

Elie Saab

 A cape, yay!

 Love these sleeves

Stella McCartney

 Christian Dior




 Love the sleeves
 Want this skirt



Stunning
 Carven
 Cacharel
 Perfect coat for winter
 Not the typical sweater dress...better!

Balmain



 Alexander McQueen



 Nina Ricci

 Yes, I'd love to have this skirt

Andrew Gn


 Intricate touches
 Really like these sleeves


 Beautiful green

Giambattista Valli
 Gorgeous
 Lanvin
 Peplum makes me happy!
 Fantastic belt



 Leonard

 Manish Arora


 Vivienne Westwood
 Beautiful! Must find something like this hooded coat...

Pretty fusion of present day style and hints of historical style. Yes, I'd love to wear that!

All pictures from nymag.com

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how many of these looks I love. Of course, all the Balimans, the green dress from andrew gn, and I love all of the Leonard. Gorg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! It takes a while to go through them but it's so worth it!

      Delete