May 16, 2012

Rose Pink Adventure






Dress, Bracelet, Ring, & Belt-H&M
Jacket-AE
Shoes-Payless

You know those days when there is so much going on (good stuff of course) and you need to be feeling your best? This was for that type of day. And this dress does the trick; always makes me happy, always. Might be the combination of the rose pink and the ballet feel of the dress. I know many girls would throw on sky high heels for an important day, but when running around (I literally ran since I was paranoid about being late for a very important fitting) that wouldn't work for me. So cute sensible heels it was. While I can run in sky high heels my body usually is happier when I don't. (I only sometimes listen to it. Compromise, dear readers, compromise)

PS. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment