Jul 13, 2012

Birdies and Pink Adventure






Shirt-Target
Shorts, Necklace, & Sandals-American Eagle
Purse & Sunglasses-H&M
Belt-passed down from my mom
Hair-Three low mini buns
Nails-Ombre pink

Want an easy hairstyle? Three mini buns is relatively simple and so cute! I keep reaching for these fantastic pink shorts at least once a week. I'm obsessed with how they seem to go with everything and offer a pop of color. Don't worry, I have some self control. Sometimes. But I'll be honest and tell you, dear readers, that you will definitely see these shorts again. And again. Maybe they are my version of bright colored pants. I can't bring myself to wear pants...too hot. I haven't gotten any for that reason. So instead I reach for the brightly colored shorts. The same right?

Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!


 PS. Minnie and I are the best of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment