Jul 12, 2012

Brave Adventure





Dress-Asos
Belt, Purse, Bird Ring, Shoes-H&M
Bracelets-Nectar
Necklace-AE
Nails-Pink and white stripes
Hair-Curled all over for the full volume

Brave theme! I was super excited to see Brave and so dressed for the occasion. Like I mentioned in a previous post, there were different outfits to draw inspiration from. I chose the dark blue one. Didn't have a bow and arrow to accessorize with, unfortunately. Compensated by doing my hair like Merida instead. Loved it.

Now, because it might be boring always seeing me on the blog, introducing my beautiful best friend Cosima! (Thanks, dear, for gracing my blog!)



She couldn't exactly remember where she had gotten all of the clothes, so I won't label these. You can see the top in this post too. Cosima also wanted to theme dress. (Really, who doesn't?) So we went through her closet and I helped put this together. If you look carefully, the pattern on her collar matches the pattern on the graphics of Brave. Brilliant!
We had a wonderful best friends night of flavorful dinner, fascinating conversation, exuberant laughter (we are notoriously loud laughers), and wrapped it all up with the opening midnight showing of Brave. Where we proceeded to laugh some more and thoroughly enjoy a beautifully animated film.

 It is customary, of course, to pretend you are shooting a bow and arrow at 2 in the morning. It is also customary at 2 in the morning for me to try to do a picture showing my makeup and end up trying to control my giggling instead. In case you were wondering I lined my eyes top and bottom (water line) navy blue and Katy Perry Eyelure eyelashes.
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! when you wear your hair down!!!!

    adorable outfit, so my style!

    ReplyDelete