Jul 19, 2012

Deep Blues & Green Adventure






Shirt-LC by Lauren Conrad, Kohl's
Midi Skirt-Forever 21
Shoes-American Eagle
Necklace- c/o 31 Bits
Nails-Watermelon! Strawberry Margarita, Mermaid's Tears, Black Onyx all by OPI
Hair-Ponytail braided into a fishtail braid

I was wearing this skirt a lot in June when it was slightly cooler due to June gloom. I happen to like June gloom so I feel the gloom part of the phrase may be inappropriately named. But I digress. I generally like the feeling of the wind blowing my skirts around so this skirt makes me happy. And it has pleats. On trend!
I highly recommend finding clothing in this color green. When paired with other colors it really pops. About 85% of the time while wearing this skirt, random people will comment on how colorful I am or how they love the colors.

PS. Did you enter the giveaway yet? Go on over and do it...Giveaway

1 comment:

  1. Your new necklace looks great with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete