Jul 10, 2012

Effortless Night Out Adventure





Shirt-AE
Skirt-Forever 21
Bracelets, Necklace, & Belt-H&M
Clutch-Target
Ring-Nectar
Shoes-LC by Lauren Conrad, Kohl's
Hair-(hard to see, next time I'll take a picture in more light. Also I'll make it more even) skeleton bone braid

Apparently, my camera has been holding out on me and has stashed several outfits I'd forgotten about. This is from a night out with one of my sisters to see Greg Laswell. I had never heard his music but I do like Ingrid Michaelson and she sang too (briefly). I'm always up for new music! Good music and good fun. For a weeknight out I was feeling an effortless cool and this worked so well for that, with added pops of color of course. I've been wearing this skirt so much lately, love it!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment