Jul 20, 2012

Flowers & Stripes Adventure






Shirt & Necklace-American Eagle
Skirt-Kohl's
Bracelet-H&M
Shoes-DSW
Flowers-Self made
Hair-A small section of hair in the front is twisted and then used as a headband. Pulled back the rest of it into a low ponytail then sectioned off. The sections are twisted then pinned up. Flowers pinned on top.

I couldn't help but love wearing the orange and blue flowers together. Why you ask? They are the colors of my alma mater! Wearing blue and white somehow frees me to add a bunch of other colors. I don't usually go for big statements of it but this time I added little touches of colored flowers in my hair and my shoes. What can I say, flowers make me happy.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for reading!

PS. I'm extending the deadline for the giveaway entries to the 27th. I have a packed week and won't have time until then. That just gives you more time to enter, yay! Go on over and enter.

1 comment: