Jul 6, 2012

It's Couture Time Again!

Hello Fall 2012 Couture Week! And thanks for the beauty. There were definite trends, among which were lace and capes. Capes! Now, how to work that in everyday wear? Enjoy, dear readers and have a great weekend!

Armani Prive
I loved the movement from early morning sky to midnight sky in the colors and clothes (that's at least what I got from it)


Peplum!






Stunning morning color of the fabric












Bouchra Jarrar
Yes, I'd wear this whole outfit. I want those shoes!



Christian Dior
Classic






Textured dress










Elie Saab

Reminds me of Downton Abbey so of course I love it 




Also Downton Abbey and also love!









Fields of golden wheat anyone?






Georges Chakra


Soft fabric combined with the hard in simple siloutte plus a cape and hat makes it seem effortless


Gorgeous color


Love this movement





Zuhair Murad









Love this combination of lace and stripes, gives it a very cool feeling. I'd wear it!






Valentino






Stephane Rolland




Chanel




All pictures via nymag.com. Please visit them for the full shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment