Jul 5, 2012

Patriotic Adventure




Shirt-AE
Skirt & Belt-H&M
Necklace worn as bracelet-AE
Necklace-Forever 21
Shoes-Payless
Hair-Day 2 curled hair with two braids pulled back and tied together then put the red ribbon on top
Nails-Captain America

I love the 4th of July and so I fully commit to dressing for it. Stripes, red, white, and blue! I don't have many red clothes actually (I'm picky about the shades of red) and it makes it difficult sometimes. As I was running on little sleep I didn't go out until the evening for dinner and a fireworks show. Saved up my energy and it was loads of fun! I thoroughly enjoyed the hour long show at the Coliseum 

Tip: when wearing something short and having to sit on the ground or be active it is always smart to wear shorts under. As a volleyball player I have a couple spandex shorts I use for this but there are others too. Always makes me feel better in case of accidents...such as unintentionally falling. You never know when that could strike. 

Overall great show, fantastic company, and patriotism all around. Wonderful!

PS. Thanks Lexi for being my photographer!

 Picture from Lexi
Picture from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment