Jul 27, 2012

White Wings Adventure





Shirt, Sunglasses, Necklace-H&M
Shorts & Sandals-American Eagle
Nails-Pink and white stripes
Hair-(unfortunately the picture didn't come out) two fishtail pigtail braids wrapped up and pinned 

Hello, dear readers, did everyone have a good week? I just had to get a quick post up before work tomorrow. This is my bird shirt. As in, my shirt's sleeves, in my mind, are wings. I may, or may not, enjoy and try to utilize the breeze for my wings. There is always the off chance that I may take off...if just for a little bit. Sorry the lighting is off in the pictures. 
Did you enter the giveaway yet? I'll announce a winner (hopefully) on Monday. There are not many entries yet so your chances are good! Go on over and do a quick entry.

Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment