Aug 29, 2012

Bright Night Out Adventure





Dress-Asos
Scarf as Belt-H&M
Bracelet-Forever 21
Ring-Tilly's
Necklace-c/o 31 Bits
Clutch-Target
Shoes-American Eagle
Hair-Threw hair in a ponytail then into a fishtail braid. Stuck 3 flowers in.

Occasionally I remember to take some time out from work fun for just play fun. Last Friday was time to play. Night out with my closest friends, traipsing around town. Wonderful! The dress was great for everything that night with great mobility and the lovely bright color. Topped it all off with pops of color in all accessories. Summer will come to a close so I'm fully embracing the summer bright colors while I can. Guess I don't mind standing out. Probably because I'm too busy feeling so bright!



P.S. Thanks Lexi for taking the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment