Aug 23, 2012

Hollywood Bowl Adventure









Dress (as a shirt)-Cotton On
Skirt-Nectar
Shoes-Target
Belt-Gift
Necklace-Forever 21
Hair-Separate braids then braided together

Anytime at the Hollywood Bowl equals happiness. And good music of course. Pixar night was no exception. On top of that I was happy with ingenuity of my outfit. I love this skirt. Can't say it enough. So, of course, I took the opportunity to traipse around the hills and stairs around the Hollywood Bowl. 
Generally I've been pairing this skirt with solid colors but thought I'd try a pattern. Wearing a dress as a shirt is comfortable. Feel free to try it.

1 comment:

  1. such a cute & creative idea to wear the dress as a shirt!

    now I wish I would have gotten a picture of my coworker wearing a dress as a skirt with a shirt thrown over the top the other day.

    brilliant, I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete